Our Brothers and Sisters in Christ Need Your Prayers!

Mary • Hi! I`m Mary. I have a BA in Psychology. Been dealing with PCOS for 22 years. I work at Sander’s Candy and Ice Cream Shop and trying to get my head around this COVID craziness!
Please pray for those of our brothers and sisters in Christ that were unable to call out for help in their darkest hour attempted suicide to completion. According to NAMI, over 90% of suicide are completed by those diagnosed with a mental illness. Quite a few of these people could be Christians who for whatever reason felt it best to solve their despair in finality. These people, I believe in my denomination of Christianity, may be granted God's mercy through intercession of others through prayer. As C.S. Lewis, a 20th century Christian writer once described on the nature of purgatory, 
"Our souls demand Purgatory, don't they? Would it not break the heart if God said to us, "It is true, my son, that your breath smells and your rags drip with mud and slime, but we are charitable here and no one will upbraid you with these things, not draw away from you. Enter into joy"? Should we not reply, "With submission, sir, and if there is no question, and if there is no objection, I'd rather be cleansed first." 
"It may hurt, you know"
"Even so, sir."
.... This will be Purgatory. The rining may take longer than I can now imagine. The taste of this may be more fiery and astringent than my present sensibility could ensure. But...it will (not) be disgusting and unhallowed."
This can be likened to a soul which has been relatively moral up to the point where he or she fell to the pressure of suicide. He or she has become dirty and the Bible does point out, "Nothing unclean may enter here." Only God knows what is going on in the hearts and minds of these people as they ended their lives. If they are regretful of their actions right before they die or are not exactly fully capable of asking for help, can we really say that God would deny them entrance after a little cleansing? 
Please pray for them and the families, friends, coworkers, etc that they leave behind. Also, please pray for those of our brethren with mental illness who are contemplating suicide in the first place. Even though God is ever merciful we cannot take this for granted and it would be safer for the soul if it does not end up being soiled with this kind of sin in the first place.
Join us in the conversation of mental health and well being in "Woman for Mental Health" under the General Health category.