I think I'm done

Charlene. • I`m 29 years old and married to my best friend of 11 years. We have two beautiful kids. We have been TTC for 2 years now
Just a quick background on my journey. I'm 28 years old and I have two beautiful kids already, my daughter will be 9 soon and my son turned 7 in July. I have been with my husband for 10 years and we have been married for 3 years. We are an Army family so that means everything on uncle SAMs time. We have been TTC for baby #3 for almost two years with a deployment in between. This past years has been really hard on me because I have been trying everything under the blue moon to make this happen but nothing. we are even in the beginning parts of infertility treatments. 
Well this past week has probably been one of the most weirdest weeks of my life, at least in the last couple of years. AF came and went and I was completely okay. Normally I get all depressed and cry but nothing. Today I just came to the conclusion that I'm done. I'm not going to keep putting so much of my time and thought into some that just is not going to happen (or at least that what it fells like). I decided that I'm more then blessed with the two beautiful children that I brought into this world. So that is the end of my glow journey no more test, no more BBT, and no more sex with the thought of is this going to be it in the back of my head. But most of all no more depression at the thought or sign of AF coming. I'm done trying and I'm releasing it out of my hands. 
​Sorry for the long vent just need to Let Go and Let God!!!!