Pregnant, Potential New Job, Moving, and an Unsupportive Family

Samantha
My family was not supportive at all when I found out I was pregnant in April. I didn't tell many people because I found out at 5 weeks. I had a miscarriage at 6 weeks and got really sick of everyone telling me it was for the best. I'm about 5 weeks pregnant now, and I have made the decision not to tell anyone other then my finacee that I'm pregnant. We currently live in different cities, and I have an interview on Tuesday for a job where he lives. I'm scared and nervous and worried about getting this job because it would be a huge move for me and my 6 year old. Then I'm scared to tell my family I'm pregnant because for once in my life I would like for people to be happy I'm pregnant and it always seems like a bad thing. And my family is not supportive of me moving because it would take my daughter away from my family, and my ex ' s family. We would be moving about 2 hours away and it would bring us closer to my father's family and my fiancee 's family as well as my finacee. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to deal with the stress, nerves and an unsupportive family??