Breaking up ....

Ok so my boyfriend and I have been dating for almost 2 years we are both 15 recently he found out I met this really close guy friend of mine but I met him and we talked but like we kept the distance and the talk was advice from him for my relationship with my bf than he found out today that I met with him he got really angry and he broke up with me and I don't know if we are going to come back because we have pass issues and he never trusted me ever since summer when I cheated on him by having sec with another guy just because he was treating me like shit in the summer and he was talking to me as if I was nothing just because he was jealous at the end of summer I told him the truth and we broke up like 5 times ever since then and we always got back but this time he was so angry and said it's over for good...I don't know what to do because he isn't replying messages or anything I also went all the way to his house to like at least try to fix things and he wasn't home...his car wasn't there so I don't know what to do...help? Please don't judge