Need advice (long post)

Clarissa • Mommy to the most beautiful baby boy 💙
Okay so I'm posting this here because I need genuine advice and not to be attacked. Before I say anything I'd just like to say that I'm not bashing my husband in any way. We've been married for about a year now and everything has been pretty great for the most part. I was really homesick (We live 3000 miles from our families) and it caused a lot of arguments but now I've gotten used to it and I've done my best to make this place our home. But for the last few months he's been so rude and mean. We'll have a good week and then he goes back to being this person I don't really know. He's just constantly making comments that are completely uncalled for. Like today we went to target to buy a Christmas tree and we had to park pretty far from the store cause it was so packed and he says "really hope this tree is worth it to you". He makes comments like this all day and I can't get mad because he gets twice as mad at me just for being mad. Everyday brings new ridiculous arguments and I'm so exhausted and drained. Sometimes I just have to sneak away for a few minutes to get a good cry. I've talked to him about it and even told him I don't feel loved anymore and he swears things will change. I don't know what to do anymore. I feel so depressed and like I've done something wrong. Am I just overreacting? What should I do?