A Thank You to All Who Contribute!

Mary • Hi! I`m Mary. I have a BA in Psychology. Been dealing with PCOS for 22 years. I work at Sander’s Candy and Ice Cream Shop and trying to get my head around this COVID craziness!

The Good Samaritans on Women's Mental Health

I've noticed recently that there are quite a few people on this group on Glow that are on here to encourage, inspire, and give helpful advice. If you are one of those people, then I want to say thank you. Thank you for being kind because it is the right thing to do and not the easy thing to do. Some people will take what you say to heart, and you may have saved some lives already even if it was just for a moment, a few days, or for life. 

You gave those people a few moments of happiness. A chance to reconsider their actions and even if it was just for a moment, you gave them a little light they were missing. If you are Christian, then know that when you help the people on here that are in need, you are helping Chirst. That part in the Bible with the parable of the sheep and the goats where he says "Whenever you help the least of these you help me." You Bible junkies know where that is exactly in there, but I don't feel like looking it up on Google this early in the morning. 

If I could give you all hugs, handshakes, pats on the back, or whatever suits your fancy then I would. Know that you have my thanks and keep up all the good work that you do.

Mary