Abortion

I'm not here to add more heat to the conversation, but to explain how badly this hurts. I had an abortion July 2nd of this year at 10 weeks 6 days, and what would have been my due date is slowly approaching. As you can imagine it is a very rough time for me (thinking about what could have been). I was not sexually abused/assaulted, I was not forced to abort, I did not want a baby for many reasons, but I don't need to explain myself. Having an abortion isn't something that I did at the snap of a finger with no thought. It was a very emotional decision for me, and although I have my own struggles, I do not regret aborting. I have been with my SO for 4 years, and he supported me and continues to.. But when people post these hurtful things about women who have had abortions, it hurts very deeply. As a feminist I support all women. Those I disagree with I do not threaten them with "going to hell". I don't put them down for their own decisions, that were made under their own unique circumstances. Be supportive to one another, don't try to tear each other down. We're all entitled to our own opinion, but that doesn't mean we have to be argumentative and cold.