An iffy question but I need to know....

Carla • 43 years old, 1 late loss + 4 Mc = 5 years of sadness. Miracle baby May 5, 2018 ❤️
How many of you have felt that your fertility clinic puts their bottom line over your success?
Reasons I ask........
My RE has always insisted that a fresh transfer was best..... Always.
Until I had a MC after my first cycle. The suggestion was to do pregenetic testing which involves testing them by biopsy, freezing them and then implanting them the next cycle.
All of a sudden, there was NO risks to the embryo at all, and freezing and thawing posed no risks to the embryo.
Unfortunately it's made me doubt their recommendations..... Because the pregenetic testing adds several thousand more dollars to an already $10 grand venture.
I just don't know what to believe. I know my eggs are stale, but I don't know if PGT is really my best bet yet.
I'm so torn.
In Toronto, there's fertility clinics, but there's not much competition among them. The one I go to has the shortest wait times bc it's part of a huge city hospital, but others in the suburbs have year long wait lists.
I just don't know what to believe anymore.
I hope nobody is offended at what I've said- I'm just feeling very skeptical of everything right now. Just had my third loss from a non medicated, non <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">ivf</a>, cycle. 😞