Wrong of me?

I want a baby and my bf wants to wait. It'll be smarter to wait just cause we move states in a couple of months and with finances but I really want one now. Is it wrong if I am kinda trying, like not letting him pull out when I know I'm ovulating since we never use condoms due to a mutual hatred of them and already taking a prenatal. We got a close call last month and the more I think about it the more I want one. But I also want to wait until we have a house and pets first :/ Is it just baby fever? I even have names picked out 2 for boy and 2 for girl