๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™Kalani Gabriel has arrived!!๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

โœจEbony โ€ข Wife, mother and child of God! Just had the arrival of #3 of our bunch. ๐Ÿ’™Our new Little Prince Kalani Gabriel๐Ÿ’™
Well I woke up at 4:20am today and just figured I had to go to the restroom because I had been battling contractions ALL NIGHT since 7 or 8pm the night before.ย 
Felt a small push of fluid that almost resembles when are on our period....didn't pay attention went to the bathroom did my business stood up and noticed fluid was still trickling. I'm thinking to myself, I'm not trying to go pee what is this. Laid back and bed and just could not fall back to sleep....then I noticed my panties were more than just moist. Stood up to change them and shower and fluid just ran down both my legs....I yelled tot husband....UMMMM my water just broke...lol...he said are you sure I said Yep just follow the trail of fluid from our room to the bathroom...Lol. He turned the light on and then he saw it too. Hurried and showered and got to the hospital by 5:15am and boy oh boy the contractions kicked into high gear!!! Got my epidural about 45 minutes after I got here took a minute to kick in. I couldn't feel crap ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ which was alright with me!!! One push got his head down pass my pelvic bone and we started pushing around 8:35 and he was here at 8:45!!!! I'm so in love with my little prince!!!