Don't hate her but...

Maleah
So I don't hate my mother in law but I think I only don't because my boyfriend loves her sooo much but also sometimes I think a little too much... Like all of our big problems in the relationship have to do with her because she doesn't like me mainly because I'm 2 years younger than him and she thinks that's too young (I'm turning 16 very soon and he's turning 18 very soon) she says she doesn't like me because I ignore her but I'm just painfully shy and don't talk that much but I politely listen and nod and smile when she talks and when I can, talk back. But lately she'll talk to my boyfriend about me while I'm right next to him like literally ignoring ME! Like she'll say "do you think this would fit her" and "oh she can take this" and occasionally look at me so as to not seem so obvious like she's ignoring me but she's just so difficult and I do not like her but I really want some kind of relationship with her for my bf ugh. She'll yell at him about how he's making a huge mistake and I'm too young and stuff and every time she does it hurts him so much because he never used to fight with her before me and she gets in his head like the first time he just got upset and the second time he didn't wanna talk so he could think and the third time he asked for a break until he graduates but we talked it through and we worked it out but I'm scared that next time she gets on him about me it's gonna be even worse even though he says he doesn't think he would every break up with me just because of her but idk. And she hangs around these girls who are so dramatic and immature they seem like they're in high school and my bf even talks about how they're so annoying and high schoolish but he doesn't see that his mom is a lot like them and it's just so frustrating ugh I'm sorry this is so long and I doubt anyone read it all the way through haha but I just needed to rant