I need some advices

Me and my bf of almost 1 yr get in a lot of arguments. At first it was all because we didn't know how to handle disagreements. Later, after we've been through a lot, we accepted that we need to be constructive rather than being so defensive when it comes to arguments. Even after that we still have a lot of fights. It took us a long time to get to the point before circling the overall event again n again. So I thought maybe I just don't know how to communicate well. But I'm not always in the good mood so sometimes I feel like he doesn't understand me at all that I would become so frustrated and cry. He gets annoyed when I cry so the problem gets bigger.I am so tired of constant arguments and feel drained. At some points I even thought about quitting but then he's a good guy and I love him. Has anyone ever gone through this before? I know it seems like my problem isn't big enough but when it happens constantly it's so tiring so pls help me. What should I do? I'm even starting to doubt if I am in a wrong relationship.