Would you get induced early to further your career?

Mandi 😈💀 • Expecting #2 August '15!
I'm facing a dilemma at work where I could possibly be up for a REALLY big promotion. One of the directors at work is leaving, and I have a good shot at getting the job, but I don't think they would give it to me if they had to find a temp/hire for my current position, and a temp for this other position. It's not the kind of job that can just be done by say, anyone with an accounting degree, or something like that, it's very social, and depends on building relationships early on in the school year, I'm due August 18th, school starts August 25th. I've already been told I'm going to be induced again, and I've already told my boss that I am prepared to be out for a month after baby is born, and come back 3 days a week until my leave is up. Babies are considered full term at 37/38 weeks, and while it doesn't seem like 2 weeks could make a difference, it really could for the timing. I'm very torn about this and I know I'm probably going to get a lot of flack for even considering it, but this would be a huge step up the ladder for me, and would ultimately benefit my entire family, especially my kids, down the line in more ways than just monetary. Would you ever consider it? Has anybody done something similar and have pros and cons to help me? It would of course be dependent on actually getting the job, I wouldn't do it if I was going to stay in my current position.

Vote below to see results!