Overreacting?? (Long story, but please)

Destiny

I'm worried if I'm doing this right or of other females do this too

I'm happily engaged to the love of my life. We moved in together in February and it was perfect. I learned new things about him everyday, I laid down next to him every night and woke him up with kisses every morning. Here lately he's been under a lot of stress about growing up. I'm 18 and he's 19. I have a job (fixing to have two) and I'm going to college and he's trying to finishing up his GED.

Do you see how that may be frustrating?

Well I thought it would be a good idea if we had some space. Not a break up in any way. Just a chance for him to hang out with our buddies by himself.

Well things got suspicious after he decided he was going to spend another night. He was still acting normal when he talked to me though.

I got on my phone and he had logged himself onto his Facebook. No big deal. Ill just log off for him. A message pops up. "You know how I feel about you. I would text you but idk if ur with ur fiance" my heart drops. I click on the conversation where he has been telling her to text him. He had texted me way before this that he was going to sleep.

After this I found out he is out riding around with two friends of ours. He says he was dragged out of bed to go.

I know I could be overreacting. But I worry a lot. Should I just let it all go? He's suppose to be coming back home tomorrow at noon.