He's just not interested in sex

We've been married for 2 months and abstained until marriage for religious reasons. I'm lucky if I get it twice a week, and that's with begging him for it.   
He says the sex is amazing and he loves it, but he's only interested in having sex at the end of the night right before bed, in bed. And never more than once in one day. We've had morning sex once... Shower sex once... Sex in the living room once... Everything else is in bed at the end of the day.  And then he fills up the evening with budgeting, cleaning, writing out lists, anything that keeps him busy. Then it gets close to bedtime and its "babe, it's late. I need sleep."
I'm leaving a weekend trip tomorrow....So we won't see each other for four days.  I asked him earlier in the day if he'd like to have sex tonight and he said yes.   Instead of asking him to get up early to take me to the airport, I told him I would get up by myself 2 hours earlier to take a train because he has a late start for work tomorrow so that way he can sleep in.  I helped him clean the stuff he wanted cleaned to just get it done quickly.  And it came to the end of the night, I got naked and waited for him on the bed while he was brushing his teeth, and he came in the room, turned off the lights, and got under the covers to sleep.  I started kissing his neck and nibbling on his ear which he loved, and then told me "Feels like we're just not going to get any sleep." And I said "who cares?" In one of those coy ways.  He said "well, I do. A lot more than you apparently do."
At that point I got off him and rolled over. He went on to say "I love you" and tell me about how much he wants to be rested for work tomorrow. I said "I'm not going to see you for 4 days, and half an hour of sleep isn't worth it to you?"  His response was "I don't know what you want me to say."
I'm so frustrated. I'm the one taking the hit on sleeping so he can sleep in. We're not going to see each other for four days! I just want to sleep on the couch and leave him with a passive aggressive note of "hope the sleep was worth it." (I won't... But I wish I could...)
We're newlyweds! Isn't this supposed to be the time that we're all over each other?  
I just wish that loving his wife was more important to him than having a clean kitchen at the end of the night or getting a few extra minutes of sleep.
Does anybody know of diets that raise testosterone levels or new seduction techniques or SOMETHING!?