Encouragement for Christians ttc

Sedaya • My name is Sedaya and I'm 23. My husband and I have been together since 2009 and got married April 2015. We have a four year old daughter and had our second daughter 4-16-16 :)
I have a four year old daughter who was not planned and my husband and I are now ttc baby #2. I was praying that God would bless us again and thinking about the stories I've read about women who had difficulties getting pregnant the second time. I've been stressing myself out over this and then I realized something. There is no earthly explanation sometimes for why women can't get pregnant for so long but there is a godly reason. God places us on earth at a certain time so we can meet certain people and do certain things that we would not have been able to do had we been born in a different time. God is waiting on the right time for that baby to be born because His timing is perfect. God has plans for that unborn child that could change history but that baby's birth has to be timed perfectly. When the time calls for it I will have my second child and if it doesn't happen this month then I'm not going to worry because God has plans already for our second child. Your prayers have not gone unanswered. Think of your life had you been born years earlier or years later. He placed each one of us here according to His timing. Keep your heads up and God bless!