Help!!

Taylor
My fiancé and I have been engaged since January. We are supposed to get married in September but things keep getting worse. I am in a horrible situation, he cheated on his first wife and has a baby with someone he wasn't married to and now me. I am 8 years younger than him as well. Sometimes he treats me like his kid but that's beside the point. He travels a lot for his job and when he is gone he hardly ever talks to me. He says he gets to see me everyday when he is here so when he is gone he takes advantage of talking to his "friends" and likes the silence so he doesn't talk to me. He also has a horrible anger problem and takes stuff out on me all the time. He told me the other day he was f* up in the head and didn't know what he wants. I told him he needs to break it off with me then because I didn't deserve that and he told me no. There is a girl that he works with and her name is always on his phone. I asked him about it and he swore there was nothing going on. When I confronted him about being out with her and a couple other coworkers at night he freaked out on me and told me I was being physco. When he got home I looked at his phone and her number was deleted. So one of a few things, he did it for me, he deleted and knows her number by heart so her name doesn't show up on his recents, or her name is under a different name. I want to confront him about that but I am so tired of fighting. I have never been one to give up but my life, physical and mental, is so messed up. I can't love someone who doesn't love me or have respect for me. Please any advice would be helpful. I don't want to talk to my family about it because of course they would say leave it so you guys not knowing either of us please be honest. I am desperate to get help and figure it out because I really do love him and his daughter is my best friend. Not to mention that we are also building a house together that will be ready in 3 weeks. Thank you in advance.