Depressed SO / me anxiety issues

Hi everyone, hope this is the right place for advice.
My partner of 7 years is spiralling into a depression everything is going wrong for us and has been for almost two years! He's so unlucky! We both also work for my dad which is a special hell on earth, he wants to leave but can't find a decent job and I want to leave but feel so guilty since it's family business. We argue but We are a stable couple but when he's felling really low he says he wants to break up and how his life is falling apart and he doesn't know who he is anymore. I have anxiety issues which doesn't help me any and I know he doesn't mean it but its really is grinding me down! I want to help him and make him happy. 
He won't go to his doc because she is unless and he felt like he was boring her last time and won't talk to anyone. I suppose I'm wondering are there any good websites ect I could look up for advice to try and help him through this? 
We want to have a baby maybe next year but I'm not sure how he will handle extra pressure, he wants a baby when we move house and then I think maybe it would be the best thing to happen to give us something to look forward too. 
Sorry for the book!