Libido struggles :(

Jessica
So this is my first pregnancy and I'm 22w4d this is a bit more personal than I like to be but just wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue. Through weeks 12-18 sex was great, like better than usual, but since about week 19 its like my girl parts have just decided to quit functioning in that way and I want to be sexually intimate but I can't even get in the mood, we've tried everything we can think of and nothing seems to help, the desire is there but my girl parts just don't want to cooperate. It's so frustrating! I've always heard that pregnant women can't seem to get enough sex. I know this is a hormonal thing but has anyone else experienced this? Is it normal? Will it last throughout the entire rest of the pregnancy? I hope it doesn't continue but it's been several weeks like this and I thought it would get back to normal by now, I really want to enjoy sex and I've been told its healthy to maintain a sexual relationship throughout pregnancy. Is there any tips or products out there that might help me get my mojo back? Any insight would be helpful.