Daycare/sitter Pay!?

Ashley
What do you ladies pay for daycare? We currently have a sitter who comes to our home to keep 19 mo ds. We pay her $125/week. We are expecting our 2nd son late October. Our sitter is also expecting late nov. DH and I both feel like it will be too much for her to handle 2 newborns and a 2 year old. She has also been very flakey here lately so we feel as if she doesn't want to work after she has her lo. Yes I have talked with her and although she says she does want to I just don't see it working out. So we have been looking for a new sitter and I have found someone who I think would be an amazing fit but she wants more money than we intended to pay, $250 per week. The kids would be 12 weeks and just turning 2 years old when I go back to work. She would be keeping them here at our house and it would be approx 5 hours a day M-F. Most of the day cares here locally charge $200 a week for 2 kids and that's what we offered her but she said she has to have $250. I'm a little stuck bc I really like her but I don't know if it's worth the extra money to have them here at the house instead of a big daycare. I did tell her there would be light housekeeping and laundry and such which our current sitter doesn't do so maybe that is worth the extra money every week to have them in their own environment and have a little help around the house too! What do you ladies pay or think is appropriate?