Indifferent about Sex

Jade
When I talk or hear anything about sex, I feel indifferent. Like it could happen, it couldn't happen. It's just a go with the flow type of thing. I have never had a boyfriend or a first kiss so that may be the reason too but I don't know. I don't think I can ever get in a relationship though. I don't want to be tied down. For a little bit would be nice but never for like life. I don't believe sex should be with someone who'll be with you for the rest of your life, no one has their life figured out. If you do, then that's great but most people do not. I don't want to have sex with random people like the cliche girl from a book but I also do not want to be tied down. I don't know, it could be because I'm still young. But I guess you can say I don't really believe in falling in love with anyone, for myself. For others it may be different though. I find couple things adorable like kissing and those things that follow but I DONT KNOW. So this was really just a rant. I'm not trying to rush relationships or anything cause I have volleyball and there are no boys in my life.