Changing doctor at 34 weeks?

Okay so long story short I recently moved and got a new doctor for about 2 months and only seen him twice. I was currently in the labor and delivery at the hospital he works at, for bad cramping, they did nothing, made me pee in a cup to test and never ran a test, said they weren't gonna to check my cervix but then changed their minds because my contractions were getting more regular, they didn't give me anything for my contractions or to try to stop them not even IV fluids, they did nothing, but send me home and gave me a room they say they barely use so a lot of the stuff in it doesn't work... They said the doctor was at the hospital and he's come see me and he never did and I was there for 5 hours.. my experience was just horrible. And I want to switch doctors and hospitals but I don't know if it's too late, I'm suppose to get a csection at 39 weeks but my "doctor" still hasn't given me a date for it and it's 5 weeks away! Has anyone switched this late in their pregnancy? I am so stressed out!