39 weeks

Brittany • Chloe Elizabeth 7-30-13. Sophia Grace 10-15-15. Baby #3 09-20-16
I am 39 weeks and 1 day. Last Thursday at 8am, an hour after my SO and I had sex, I started having intense contractions that I could not breathe through 5-7 minutes apart, so we headed to L&D at about 11:30. When we got there, they hooked me up to monitors and monitored my contractions, which didn't seem to let up. An hour and a half after monitoring, a midwife came in and checked my cervix and I had only been 2cm and 80% effaced. So she suggested we try walking around the hospital floor since my contractions weren't getting any closer and I hadn't dilated enough yet. So we walked for about an hour and 2 hours later, the midwife came back to check on us, with no change, but still contracting intensely. So they gave me a shot for the pain and a shot for nausea in the butt and said they'd be back to check on me. 2 hours later, the doctor came in to check me and I had dilated to 3cm and my contractions had let up a little, so they decided to send me home because I wasn't 4cm and my contractions were no longer intense. They told me I could walk, have sex, and even try castor oil to try to induce labor naturally because I of course was still contracting, and have been since Thursday but are inconsistent. So, ladies, nothing seems to be helping move this baby along and these contractions throughout the day with little achy period cramps here and there are driving me insane! I'm ready for the real thing because these are making me miserable. Any recommendations on what I can do to speed things up a bit? I have a birthing ball I've tried bouncing on, I try to have sex once or twice daily, I have tried walking for about an hour a day, I tried the castor oil, did cause me to contract but I had more nausea and diarrhea than I did contractions so I didn't feel like that was worth trying, and I also have Evening Primrose Oil.