I hope I'm not the only one...

I am currently 10 weeks pregnant with baby number 1 and although I always imagined myself as a glowing mother-to-be (I ALWAYS wanted children) I'm finding myself to be... Well... Feeling like crap. 
Here in Canada, you don' get to have an ultrasound until 12 weeks and so right now the pregnancy feels pretty unreal. I find myself focusing on all the things I can't do, and it feels like I'm doing this to myself and I don't really like myself right now. Every time I see my mother in law, she keeps telling me I have a baby bump and since i know I can't be showing this early, it just reminds me how I put on some weight in the last few weeks. People keep on telling me I'm doing all this for "a good cause" but to be honest, I don't feel like there is a cause at all right now and I kinda feel like slapping the next person to tell me so. 
I know a lot of people have a hard time conceiving and that I should be happy about this, and that I can't really complain, but please tell me I'm not the only one feeling miserable and as if this whole pregnancy thing is completely unreal???