Do I have PPD?

Gwynn
Okay ladies. So I will be two weeks post-partum tomorrow. The first week was spent mostly in the hospital due to a traumatic delivery/birth. It was very emotional for me. The past week, I have been having nightmares about how my delivery went and how my son and I almost didn't make it. So when I do sleep, I'm miserable. And I wake up covered in sweat. After I have the bad dreams my son cries and I scoop him up, and sleep with him nose to nose in order for him to calm down and sleep. I sleep good like that or about and hour to an hour and a half. Then he wakes up again. Which doesn't bug me. But anyways, there's that. Then the fact that I can't leave my baby alone for five minutes without having incredible anxiety. I can't even leave him with his daddy unless he's sleeping without worrying. I feel like I'm the only one who knows what he needs.. And speaking of his father, I feel like I'm not good enough and he's going to go out and cheat on me. Even bough he hasn't left the house without me. I have no appetite. I can't eat willingly, I have to force myself to eat dinner at the very least. Even if it's a few peanut butter crackers. I hardly drink water either. Again, I have to force myself. The only thing that makes me feel any sort of happiness is looking at my son or cuddling/holding/taking care of him. I'm calling my doctor tomorrow. But I just want to know if it's just baby blues or what.. But I can't shake it. 😔😔😔