Feeling sorry for myself or acting normal?

Katie • 26 yrs old. Married for 2 yrs. World traveler
I'm am 26 yrs old and have been living on my own since 18. I currently moved back in with my family bc my husband is working overseas and I have to wait to get my visa. The process was only supposed to take 1month but it's been 4 months. I'm a very independent person and living at home and being treated like a teenager is absolutely driving me crazy. I've been very appreciative and respectful and there haven't been any argument like when I was a teenager. But inside I am feeling anxious and frustrate. I think the worst part about this whole ordeal is that I don't have any friends. I don't have any one to talk to and my husband (who's my only my friend) is thousands of miles away and the time change is complicated. I get pretty depressed when I realize that I've lived in the town for over 12 years and don't have a single person to talk or hangout with. I know when I move its going to be worse bc I'll be in a country where they don't speak English! 
I guess I am feeling a little sorry for myself and I shouldn't. Just wanted to know if I'm being ridiculous or it is normal to feel this way?