My water broke at 39 weeks and 5 days at 4:15 p

Marcie • 29. 1st baby
My water broke at 39 weeks and 5 days at 4:15 p.m. on Monday. Got to the hospital at 5 p.m. and was induced because my contractions were not coming. Received epidural around 10 p.m. I didnt expect contractions to hurt that much wow what an experience. After receiving the epidural my blood pressure dropped drastically and the baby's heartbeat dropped so I had to receive a shot of adrenaline to speed it up . At 2 p.m. the next day I was dilated to 10 centimeters and started pushing. The first hour of pushing was okay the second hour I could not do it. I felt so much pain and burning in between pushes and they would not give me more epidural. Finally arrived at 4:15 p.m. I tore down there and developed a fever while pushing. Baby seemed fine but a couple hours later she was not very responsive and had a little trouble breathing. She was put in the intensive care unit to be monitored and to be put on fluids. Doctors think it is due to the fact that I was in labor for 25 hours. I love my little girl so much glad she's doing better. I hope she continues to do better so we can go home in two days. Please pray for us thank you