Confused and Discouraged 😣

Ana

So on Dec. 30th I was supposed to get my period but all I got was spotting for two days. Then right on New Year I got heavy bleeding. That lasted for one day and then Saturday I was bleeding lightly. It's almost Wednesday and I'm still spotting a tiny bit. What the heck! Yesterday I felt terribly tired, nauseous, and was peeing at least every hour for part of the day. I was also feeling pressure and heaviness in my lower abdomen. It almost felt like when you're starting to feel the baby bump. My period is usually heavy since day 1 up through day 3 (I never EVER have days of spotting before a period). After that it is light to spotting the next two days. So I don't know now what to think. I have quite a bit of blue veins running around my breasts. I feel crappy and tired. I don't know if I'm just hoping so bad for this baby to happen or if there's hope out there for me. I just want to quit trying because it's almost killing me inside. Has anyone ever experienced anything like this and ended up being pregnant? I've taken pregnancy tests and ALL have been a BFN. 😢😢😭😭😧

I'm losing so much hope ladies. I just wish I could not want a baby. I wish I can just say I don't want or wish for this little miracle. I am emotionally drained...thanks for any kind words girls. It helps to let this out somehow.