Trying to make decisions about birth plan

So this is my dilemma. With my daughter I was in labor for 29 hrs. All back labor, my original birth plan was completely ignored by the hospital. They ignored my requests for no pitocin, I wanted delayed cord clamping and immediate skin to skin which I did not get. I had an epidural and honestly I don't think I could have had a vaginal birth if I didn't. I was in so much pain that I was vomitting with contractions and was hooked up to constant monitoring and IVs so there was no moving around or switching positions. I had a retained placenta after my daughter was born and had to have it "manually" removed....and yes it's as horrible as it sounds. Because of having an arm up to the elbow in my hoo-ha I had a 2nd degree tear that was not fun recovering from. 
Part of me wants to have a natural birth and have less medical interventions. But part of me really really wants that epidural-esp after what I went through with my first. Honestly my ideal would be -epidural- no pitocin unless necessary- free to labor how I want and intermittent monitoring up till I receive epi- and delayed cord clamping,immediate skin to skin and no baby bath for a while. That's what I want but I'm really anxious about things not going to plan like before. 
What would you do?