Some Women Shouldn't Be Pregnant

Okay so there is this female I know, who up and left her family to move down to Texas where she married her boyfriend. She left in the middle of the night!!! (This was during the middle of senior year!!) anyway they live off his mother, buy lots of expensive clothes with her money, do a LOT of drugs (post it on social media). Constantly getting new tattoos and piercings, again using his mothers money. Anyway. She posted a picture snorting pills and then within the next couple days posted of positive pregnancy tests!! Again not my business but she shouldn't be having children for a few reasons. She's very immature, and they are not in a stable enough place for a baby. I'm 25 weeks and struggling and I just feel like she will not be an adequate mother at all!!! She tweeted about how she was going to get a new tattoo and I told her you can't do that while pregnant. She insisted you can with a clean needle... But I don't think a reputable tattooist will do it, and as much as I hate her, and her decision to become a mother I worry about the baby. She is only 11 weeks... does anyone think I'm wrong in feeling this way??