So tired of judgment!

I'm so tired of some SAHMs acting like working moms, or working parents, have it so easy. Parenting (actively involved parenting) is difficult, whether at home or at work -- SUCK IT UP!
Yes, I understand you (speaking generally) stay at home and that requires a lot of patience, planning, and sacrifice. However, going to work has requirements also. We, too, have to plan our entire day from sleep cycle to sleep cycle to ensure we've covered everything. We have to maintain patience in order to get to work on time, while dealing with random moods that our child may throw at us in the morning, to sitting in traffic, to being obedient or civil/friendly with our coworkers, to working on deadlines, to more traffic, and to wrapping up our night and doing it all over again -- all with minimal sleep. If we have a sick child, our stress is doubled by having to juggle work and care taking. If we have a deadline, we have to still make sure we have our home necessities taken care of while completing tasks by deadline. Our stress is never ending as well, and is sometimes much worse.
Some SAHMs (note: I said "some") have the luxury of having quiet time, child nap time (even adult nap time), mom groups to socialize, playtime at the park, Facebook reviews or posts, arts and crafts time, and many other activities. 
While a majority of that sounds way more appealing and relaxing than it may be, I know that's not the reality and only 1 or 2 of those things may happen if a week is going well. Staying at home is not made for everyone, just like working isn't made for everyone. 

So, when you post things like: 
"when can I get a day off? 
Sincerely, 
stay at home mom"
Or
"Stay at home moms work so hard. Working parents don't get it."
I would like to remind you that we DO get it...maybe even moreso than a stay at home parent at times.
One is not better than the other (yes, I understand I'm playing up to the working parent in my post, but that's because I'm tired of seeing 'I'm a SAHM, poor me.' Posts). 
The message we need to start driving home is we all work hard if we are an active parent. Start encouraging more people to just be a good parent, working or at-home. That's where we should be focusing, not whether or not I'm an office worker and you're a home worker. We are all loving parents and this is a special "job" we've been blessed with that's not meant to be competitive or negative. Let's support each other!
Rant over. 
**this was posted anonymously because I know many people will be upset by my viewpoint. I'm frustrated by a couple Facebook posts I saw putting down working parents. Let's unite with support and understanding for one another. We all work hard! We should all be great parents so our kids can be positive peers.