I feel uncomfortable around him. Advice!

This might be somewhat lengthy, so if you read all the way through, thanks in advance... Here goes it.

I am married to the love of my life. We have a beautiful 4 year old son, and another on the way... but, this post isn't about my husband.

Ever since I was introduced to my husband's brother, he's made eyes at me. He has always stared at me like he just wants to explore my body. This all started before my husband and I got married, when we were still "new", if you will...

It's just gotten worse from there. Right before my husband and I got married, his brother tried to feel me up. And while trying he looked into my eyes like he wanted to have sex. I pushed him off of me and told my husband. Of course he got extremely angry and protective.

Ever since, I've tried over looking it. I've even tried to avoid any contact with him including conversation.

Fast forward... we got married, got pregnant and had our son. Right before our son turned 4, my husband's brother moved in with us because he had no where else to go. He kept making sexual gestures toward me and even slapped my ass and has been telling me how beautiful I am. So I was getting so tired of it that I confronted him... I said to him "are you in love with me or something? Why are you making everything awkward?" He replies with "yes I am extremely in love with you. I'm not going to lie. I've always been in love with you since the moment I first saw you. I wish you would have met me instead of my brother first so we could have been together. I can't stop thinking about you, how things would be if i were your husband. Every time i see you, i cant stop thinking about how beautiful you are. I can't stop thinking about you while i jerk off. I can't stop imagining fucking you and making you cum" etc.. he kept going on and on about it. So I told my husband what his brother said. He got mad, but didn't wanna cause confrontation so he brushed it off kind of. I mean, my husband has told his brother to leave me alone since then and told him to find a girl to get his mind off of it.

The problem is, he is still living in my home. He keeps looking at me. He keeps trying to get any kind of physical contact with me. I'm so uncomfortable and would love some advice.

**I have told my brother in law that these feelings are definitely NOT mutual and would love him to leave me alone or he would be on the street.**

If you've read through all of this, thank you for being patient. I just need some advice.