How to deal with a busy schedule?!

Mary
I'm in college and I just applied to the medical assisting program, I have an amazing professor that is helping me get into the program. So as of right now I will be starting the program next fall. I will be going to school everyday and won't be getting out of class until 1 or 4 most days. My boyfriend has an interview for a job that he will most likely be getting and he will be working 10 hours a day plus he wants to go back to school as well which I am so proud of him for wanting to do! Tell only thing is how will the both of us make time for each other? I know we will but I'm just scared that we'll be too busy and get annoyed with not being able to see each other. The relationship I was in before this on me we ended because my ex cheated on me because we didn't see each other enough so that insecurity of my boyfriend getting tired of not being able to see me and doing what my ex did is in the back of my mind! How do some of you ladies keep your relationship going while having such a busy schedule? My boyfriend and I don't live together either so that will make it hard as well.