For Gunce

Alexandra
Letter to sister, daughter, and friend:
First off, you are beyond worthy. I know that we all forget what this means and we fall short and believe what others may say about us. But you are worthy of great things. Do not let anyone limit your abilities or your potential. Who you are and what you are capable of is beyond others comprehension. How do I know that? Because I love you. I can see all the good things you could do. Do not let anyone limit that. Do not let anyone look down on you. I'll always be by your side, being your own personal cheerleader every step of the way. 
Next, it's okay to be who you are. You are who you are for a reason. You are unique, beautiful and unlike anyone else. Always stand out from the rest. Do not be afraid to say what is on your mind, or to tell anyone else for that matter. Stand up for what you believe. Love others fiercely and care deeply no matter what. Be quick to stand by others and be slow to walk away. You will be admired for your strength, because you will be inspiring in every sense. 
Third, there will be times in your life where things will drastically change. Your friends and their hobbies change will change throughout your life. There are a lot of lessons and growth that come from these times. It is not always easy, and it can seem like an emotional roller coaster.
Finally, life is meant to be taken as an adventure. You are meant to be challenged and stretched in new ways. If you weren't, you would not be who you were meant to be in the future. You are going to establish who you are during these stages. I will always be by your side as you discover who you are. I want to be there for you when things get confusing and frustrating, but I also want to be there during times of celebrations and accomplishments.
I just want you to know how much I appreciate you and love you. You mean the absolute world to me. I would not be who I am today without you. I also want to say thank you. Thank you for giving me joy when I couldn't find it myself. Thank you for never making life dull. No distance and no amount of time could take away from how much I adore you. I hope that when new challenges arise, you will find this letter and know how loved and cherished you are in every way.