Can this cause a miscarriage?

I am 9 weeks tomorrow and I have no idea as to why I got so upset. My husband left me for 4 hours to take his friend to the store. It was his only day off and I wanted to talk about baby names and stuff like that because I want to make sure he agrees on things. Well I stated crying and then I got angry and threw a roll of tape at him.. Mind you I can hardly open a zip lock bag so I didn't throw it hard at him and I missed. I went up stairs he fallowed at I started yelling at him and got so mad I hit the fan with my hand. I was yelling at the top of my lungs without even realizing I was and when I did I stopped myself and sat down. I don't want anyone to think that I am a bad person because stuff like this never happens! It's like all my emotions came out at once! Now I am really concerned about the baby. The doctor gave me a 95% chance of having the baby but now I am worried that I screwed up and put the baby under too much stress. Please tell me that I am not the only pregant woman who has gone through this emotional roller coaster and that your baby turned out fine.