Need Help

For a lot of reasons, i am unhappy in my marriage. My husband acts as if taking care of our son is a burden (he will say I can ask anytime but when I do he sighs or says "can I smoke first?"
That's another reason: weed. He was extremely pissed one day because he thought he couldn't afford weed for a whole week. Then he figured out how to get a cash advance on his credit card. He rolls 50/50 tobacco/weed and smokes at least 4 of those each night. On the weekends I lose count. 
He will pour me a small glass of wine for me and finish the bottle. Most nights he either does that or drinks on average 4 beers. Plus the weed. 
He has anxiety but refuses to get help for it. 
He says things he knows are hurtful on purpose. 
I am on a total elimination diet and gradually adding in foods because of my sons reflux. Every day he tells me I'm wrong for doing this and it makes no sense, even though my son has improved immensely and my husband keeps saying he will never bring it up again. 
He breaks things when he is angry. 
He gets angry easily. 
If the baby is crying and he's helping with a diaper change, he moves faster but also becomes very rough. 
He rarely if ever initiates sex, and then becomes frustrated when I don't do it often enough for him. However he refuses to try any ideas I give him about initiating because hefeels like he's "pretending."
Anyways, it's sad because when baby was first born we were much closer. Now I feel further away from him every day. When we talk he says I never understand him because if I did then I would agree with him. Like he is always right and I'm always wrong. He will act sorry for a day then go back to doing or saying whatever it was that hurt me in the first place. 
He refuses counseling. He always has something negative to say. Any ideas how to handle this?