Baby cries constantly. SOS. Please help!

I need help. This is going to be a bit scatter brained since I'm currently trying to hold her and type while she cries. My baby turned 2 months old on the 22nd. Unless she's sleeping, eating (formula fed) or in water (pool, beach, bath), she's usually crying - though. I can typically get about an hour or so in the morning where she's semi-happy while awake. She does have the occasional afternoon moment of pleasantness, but it's rare. She rarely smiles, though I know she can do it (she will in the morning.) She'll start fussing almost as soon as she finishes eating a bottle and as soon as she wakes up most of the time. She also hates being burped most of the time. I switched from breast to similac total comfort and she is currently on enfamil soy (all have been doctor approved changes). I've taken her to the doctor and they can't seem to find anything wrong physically - check her ears, listen to her heart, etc. We just keep trying different formulas to see how she reacts to them. I feel horrible that she isn't happy. She won't lay on her back other than first thing in the morning and she won't "play" with her toys on her mat, she won't lay on her tummy either. She'll spit out pacifiers. She is currently a bit constipated, but is pooping once to twice a day - It's just pellety (constipation started about a week ago). But she's been fussy for weeks since before that started. I just want a happy baby. I've been battling this since she was 2-3 weeks old. 😭 I've tried gripe water, Tylenol to see if maybe it seems pain related, teething rings (she chews on her hands). Nothing works. I've resorted to giving her small bottles more frequently even though the doctor said she should be eating every 3-4 hours. Sometimes I'm feeding her every hour just to give her a break from crying. Give me suggestions or tell me it's normal and it'll get better. I don't know what to do anymore.