Could this be it? Advice please!!

Meghan • My husband and I have been married for over a year now, and we are so looking forward to starting our family!
So, hear me out. I went through my two week wait like a champ. Went on vacation, didn't stress, totally relaxed. And then last Friday (the night before AF was scheduled to arrive) I had some light spotting when I wiped. I thought "well, I'm out!" So I put a tampon in and went about my business. It was a twelve hour car ride back home (ugh!) but we made it home. Well, my husband and I hadn't seen each other for a week, so one thing led to another and we ended up having sex. My period was super light (unusual for my first AF day). And then the next day wasn't as light but still not normal. Long story short, my period only lasted about 2 days in total, and mine always last 4-5 days. Also, I've been super nauseated and tired and just overall not feeling well for the past week and I've been ravenously hungry: like wanna eat every hour on the hour, fat kid kinda hungry. My back has also been hurting pretty bad and my head, as well. So this morning I thought "oh what the hell, I'll take a test." I did. I took two. Nothing. And then tonight, another bout of extreme nausea and headache. Also, my boobs have been a little sore, specifically around the nipples. I'm so confused!! Has anyone ever experienced something like this?? I'd really like some feedback from you ladies. We've been ttc for 9 cycles now and I'm getting a little anxious, but I'm relatively new to this, so any help you can offer would be much appreciated! Thanks!! :-)