Most embarrassing work day EVER!!!

Anna E
So I'm one of those women that is not afraid to "go" at work... Hey when nature calls... Lol. So I am an in home care giver for the elderly. I got in the habit of holding it. That of course led to a lot of trips to the Dr. My client fused at me and told me to just go, don't hold it. It's a toilet, and that's what it's for. So with that permission I started answering natures call on my lunch breaks. Today, out of all days, I didn't check the toilet paper supply as I usually do every day. I sat down and let nature run it's course. When my body was finished voiding #2, I reach for the toilet paper and... Uh oh... You can pretty much guess the rest. So I panicked... I hyperventilated for about 5 mins. Then without hesitation I stripped from the waist down, opened the sliding shower door, grabbed the shower head and began to wash my lady parts! I grabbed a clean hand towel, patted dry and put it and the bottom of the laundry hamper because I felt embarrassed. I do laundry every Monday morning anyway. This is by far the most embarrassing work day I have ever had and I'm 32. I've been working since I was 15. Wooow. The moral of the story is, ladies, always keep a roll of tissue and summers <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">eve</a> wet wipes in your work bag. You never know when you might need them😂😂😂😂