(For girls who like girls) The first time you were genuinely attracted to a girl.

For the lesbians, bisexuals, poly, pan, etc on <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a>, I thought it might be interesting to share the first time you were romantically and/or sexually attracted to a girl. My attraction has been shifting over the last few years and have only had a crush on a girl once but it didn't last long bc it was my older sister's friend so I didn't see her often as much as I would have liked. There have been a few others I found attractive (both in real life and in media) but with ones in my real life, didn't do anything about. Fast forward 2 1/2 years in a communications class, I find a girl who doesn't fall into the usual pattern of girls I'm into but I can't stop thinking about her and its getting worse because I can't stop thinking about getting close to her. I'm 21 and this is the first girl I believe I want to take out on a date, maybe give her flowers, kiss her, and ...other stuff.

Enough about me! Does anyone else have a story about their first legit crush on a girl? It would be nice find someone to relate to