Help?!?

Madelynn

This is my second pregnancy (if in fact I am pregnant). My first child turned one in august. I am still nursing him. I didn't get my period back until he was 10.5 months only at the end of June. I had a period June 23rd and then another on July 28th. My periods have always been very irregular ranging from 17- 45+ day cycles. I started testing @t the end of august all were negative. I'm cycle day 45 now. Thursday night day 43. I took a test. It looked negative. The next day when I went in there there was a super faint line which I assumed was just evap. So yesterday day 44 I decided to take another test this time a clear blue not just a cheapie and it was positive with a very faint line. This morning the line is pretty much gone. There is still the positive but its very faint. I plan to retest Sunday morning fmu. But not sure it I should be getting my hopes up. I feel like my lines should be darker. I'm not really sure when I ovulated. I'm guessing somewhere around the 21-24 give or take a couple days.

Should I retest today too? Or just tomorrow? What would you do? Has some thing similar happened to you?