What are the chances?

Honest opinions only!

What would be the chances of a doctor misjudging "Losing a Twin" and say I had a CP?

Last month, I had a very faint positive test on Oct 13th (6 days late), then spotted with discomfort the next day (then kinda heavy bleeding the next day, then spotted the remaining 3 days. 5 days total).

I called my doctor and she said it sounded like I had a CP, and I could come in and have blood tests done to check my hormone levels. Other than that, I didn't have to come in unless the bleeding didn't stop and I had very bad pain. I didn't go out of heartache because everything seemed like it passed on its own. But there were no big blood clots like my previous MC. Just blood.

There's been many many times I still feel pregnant, like the lower part of my belly feels pressure like I'm blowing up. And this sounds dumb, but I'm not a fan of onions at all! But last night and today I've eaten them with other foods cause I likes the taste.

I haven't tested since then. I honestly just want to wait until I'm supposed to start my period again. Then see from there.

Next AF expected in 5-6 days. Which is another thing that confuses me. Every period I've had before my previous MC and after, I spot almost everyday for a week, before my period starts. Haven't spotted yet.

Vote below to see results!