Questionable Paternity

Hi guys,

Im extremely ashamed about this so please be kind.

During a time when me and my fiance were going through a rough patch and it seemed we werent going to continue our relationship, I hung out with my bestfriend one night in Aug (Aug 14), to take my mind off it all. I got drunk and reached out to an ex who was my first love and we had sex wo protection.

I have severe amennorea(sp) And I do not geywmy period almost at all. Its been this way since I hit puberty. Ive been told multiple times by multiple physicians that I couldnt conceive and woukd need treatments. The last time I had a period was when a ovarian cyst passed in June (5-10) I havent had one since.

I told my fiance about the infidelity and he forgave me and we moved forward, we have been together for 7yrs and have a 4 1/2 daughter together.

I found out Nov 3 that I was pregnant and had to demand an ultrasound at the time they told me I was 6 and 5. I changed practices that jave the same system and found out Nov 22 and found out that my ultrasound revealed that I was in fact 10 and 1.

My finace who was supposed to become my husband this coming Tuesday wants to back out of the marriage bc he is concerned the baby is not his and is hurt which I understand.

Its heartbreaking and I am sooo ashamed all I do is cry. I made a mistake and now I may lose my family. Prenatal DNA tests are soooo costly. I feel so alone.

I write this to get you alls opinion on the likelihood of the baby being the other guys.

Again plz be kind, I hate myself enough and mean comments will not help since ill have to explain to our families why the wedding is off.

Im currently 11and4. And we only hooked up once.