4 weeks 4 days, no symptoms.

Myndria • 26. Registered Nurse, BSN. Married. Christian. One baby 8/17/17. With another on the way April 2019. PNW.
Ladies, anybody with me and not experiencing very many symptoms at 4 weeks?
I had a recent missed miscarriage in October and got pregnant straight away within a month span. We are very excited. However, I can't help but to feel apprehensive and scared. Dealing with the fear of possibly having another miscarriage is taking away from the joy of being pregnant again. I analyze everything now. I'm constantly checking my urine for blood. Anytime I wipe, I'm checking the tissue for blood. I scrutinize every cramp or twinge. I'm checking my boobs constantly to see if they are sore. I'm four weeks and four days now.  (Yes I realize it is still very early). But I feel normal, my energy level has stayed about the same, my breast are not sore, No nausea. With my last pregnany I had symptoms right away. The only symptoms I'm having is occasional light cramping and a twinge on the right side of my abdomen. Which is could be an indication of something good or bad. Yes, I realize that every pregnancy is different, but I just need something tangible in order to feel like everything is "ok". Having to wait for an ultrasound, or the appearance of sympoms is agonizing when all you want to do is celebrate your pregnancy. I know there are countless women out there who have had miscarriages and are experiencing everything I'm going through. I feel for you, let's support, inspire, and lift each other up.