NEED TO VENT 😩

Darlene • 24, Single Mommy to a beautiful baby girl born on June 14, 2016💓
BEFORE ANYONE JUDGES ME: My daughter was born "premature" about 3 1/2 weeks early, and I had to be on medications that prevented me from breastfeeding. So I couldn't. So please save the "this is why I breastfed" comments to yourself. 
My daughter will be 6 months old next week. And these past 6 months have been amazing don't get me wrong, I love being a mommy to her, but she has struggling with her bowls since birth. She drinks Similac sensitive because it's the only formula her stomach can tolerate but oh man it makes her SO constipated!!! She has gone a whole week without using the restroom one time, until we had to give her a suppository. If I don't give her prune juice or water everyday she will not poop. And she only poops once or twice a week, if that.  I was at my wits end, then her doctor suggested NUTRIMEGIN. I am a single mother and struggling so this can was 28 dollars. 28 DOLLARS FOR A 12 OUNCE CAN. Now 28 dollars may not seem like a lot to some but to me it is very expensive. Now this can smelled BAD. So bad I almost gagged. But I thought to myself it's okay, this will help solve all our problems. I make her a bottle and she doesn't even drink it 😩 and I don't blame her because I tasted some myself and oh my god it was disgusting !!! How can any baby drink this? I felt so bad she was gagging, so I gave In and fed her the Similac instead. I honestly don't know what to do, I want my baby to poop normal, I don't want her to scream in pain while she uses the restroom, I'm so drained from all of this, all I can think is she just has 6 more months of formula and we are done😥 doctors won't help us anymore, no one thinks anything is wrong with her intestines even though I keep insisting they take a look. Ugh I just needed to rant...goodnight.