should I argue with husband or not

Okay so I've been with my husband for 4 years and I've had a million arguments about liking girls pics on social media. Idc what u think (ya it's just liking a pic) but I think it's disrespectful and embarrassing..(I'm talking about selfies/sexual pics). So he doesn't do it on Instagram but I went on his twitter and noticed he liked two pics of this random celebrity type slore and it's ass pics. Should I even bother starting an argument ??? We've argued this a million times !! The reason I'm thinking of NOT starting an argument is because all the other posts he liked were completely fine except these 2 pics. And other than liking these 2 pics he's pretty much the best husband in the world (and father). Ugh I just think it's embarrassing. Ur a grown man who just had a baby, u don't need to be liking hoe ass pics. He wouldn't like it if I was posting pics similar to those hoes. So why does he have to go out of his way and even press the like button???like it in ur damn head !!! Also, if he was gonna like hoe pics, id rather he'd like a bunch of hoe pics..not just a couple pics. It's either u like a bunch of pics or u don't like any at all! Done with venting....