I've had the worst day rant

G
Ugh my son has pnamonia we just got the chest xray and got antibiotics but when I went in t the Dr's office they treated me like I was jist the dumb mom and they were the educated people so how would I know my kid need an antibiotic I hate this because I live with the kid he's mine I know when he needs one btw he os 14 and has only needed them times in his life so it's not like I am a mom that goes in demanding them anyway after I told them symptoms and he got checked out she said well you are going to have to decide if you want a chest xray she was not going to give him med unless it came back positive. OF COURSE I want one well do it right now wtf anyway I said so wht do u want me t do come back up after she says no ill call u so in other words don't come back and ask for antibiotic so we leave get a little lunch and she calls ya he has pnamonia like I know that's why we came in I'm not stupid so she calls in the med and says no school for the rest of the week well I booked the recheck without looking it's a wicked busy day in my salon so I had to call everyone and move them ugh right before Christmas so my clients went happy then I am coloring my client ( a beautiful red that I saw on a girl on this app ty btw kd I think is her name so my husband sneeks my son out with him and they went to like 5 stores not for christmas shopping just stupid stuff any way when I relize my son wasn't in bed we had a huge fight about it ugh I'm tired I'm worried about my kid and my husband is being a jerk oh and my clients arnt happy rant over thanks for listening