kaitlyn Nichole Davis

Jo
Proof that depression can overcome anyone. This sweet..child..was 12 years old. She apologized for her depression winning before she hung herself. She live streamed her suicide a few days ago. I cried for her. I cried for her soul and the loss that this world has endured of such a sweet little girl. 
Investigation is open and on going, some of the things being investigated are the video, allegations of her stepfather raping her, and the bullying that she endured at school. 
Bullying is NOT okay. Everyone knows this yet everyone does it in some shape or form. She was 12 years old and being called a whore. A 12 year old shouldn't even know that word. 
If you are depressed, suicidal, have things going on at home please, please don't let your life go. Don't let it consume you. There are people that care. 
I struggle with depression and have seen the darkness, so I care. Message me on here, comment and you can have my email. Anything. Sometimes a stranger is the best person to talk to but please don't let it end your life. You have more strength than you realize. More worth than you realize. You mean something to someone no matter what you think. 
Lets find the strength to overcome this beast together. ❤