I have no good title, but I wanted to share this.

Katie
Alrighty yesterday I was a wreck. I'm the one who couldn't stop crying lol. I'm sitting in the middle of my bedroom floor, in the dark, sobbing. Although I am married, my pregnancy was unexpected and unplanned. We hadn't planned on having kids until after I graduated so about 2 more years. For the first time since I was four years old, I'm not going to be in school. Big change for me especially since I have always loved learning and school lol. Anyway my husband came home early and we started cleaning out things and getting ready to move out some bigger pieces of furniture that we were getting rid of to make room for baby. Honestly I felt like a lot of the stuff being gotten rid of was mine. (Not all the way true, but sort of. For good reason though lol). So this had me really going. The icing on the cake was finding out at 6:00 that we were for sure having company--it had been up in the air all day. At this point, in and uncontrollable mess. And that is is why I'm sitting alone, in the dark, on the floor sobbing. I was thinking about all these things that were changing-that I didn't ask for. I was wanting to be pregnant right now. Then the most awful thought popped into my head-I didn't even want my baby when he got here.
 Fast forward to today. 
We have moved a bunch of the stuff out, I've vacuumed my little man's future room. Told someone about the paint and "theme." I'm very impatiently waiting for husband to get home so we can assemble a book shelf. I'm also waiting for my bean's pack n play from his Grammy and Poppa to get here. I couldn't be happier or more ready to see my little man and hold him in my arms. To shower him with love. I WANT my baby. And I cannot wait to meet him and have him home with his daddy and me. 
I know this is long, but if you made it this far, I promise I do have a point. 
We have bad days. Days when things happen, and everything is a little out of control. Even if the lack of control is mostly in your head. It's okay. It's okay to be scared of all the change. It's okay to close the previous chapter. It's okay to not want throw out the old. It's even okay to think that you don't want your baby after their born. It's a bad day. Tomorrow will be better and 9 times out of 10, I would bet that even at the end of the worst day, we still want and love our little babies.