Contractions all morning

Merranda

I think it might be happening soon! Been having contractions all morning. I ate, made sure I got some electrolytes and water (cause dehydration can cause contractions that do nothing) and they are still coming. Waiting to be able to time them and for them to get stronger! 40 weeks and 3 days currently.

Update, still coming,just waiting on them to strengthen. My midwife said to lay down and try and nap in case it comes on full blown tonight.

Update 2:. Still no baby. Still feeling the contractions, but they spaced out again. Feeling a little nauseous this morning and I think I have diarrhea again. This is my second, but my first was born at 37 and 6. I am currently 40 and 3 now. Maybe I'll keep the updates going til he is born as a framework for other mother's who are curious. Update 2 1/2 - started getting some good contractions with lots of pressure in my butt and vagina. Still not consistent enough, but hoping they pick up tonight and that k have a baby tomorrow. This is so weird for me because my first came at 37 and 6. I remember the day before having these kind and getting hit in the middle of the night with full blown labor. As if I got hit by a truck. I currently welcome that trick because I want to beast mode this home birth and deliver already.

Update 3: final. Baby was born this morning at 1:30am Hawaii time. All natural homebirth. Will post birth story. He is 9lbs 1.5oz and 20 3/4 inches long. I had zero tears. I had minor complications after delivery with extremely low blood pressure and some extra loss of blood. That was fixed by eating and receiving herbs, black cohosh, arnica tablets, a shot of pitocin, and a piece of my placenta. Believe it or not the place ta is what did the great trick to stop the bleeding too much.